Logistic Head will be responsible for the overall supply chain management. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Should Be Able to Arrange Trucks for 3rd Party Logistic Movements Across India
- Should Possess Good Communication & Negotiation Skill
- Should have Knowledge of Prevailing Market Freight Rates and Terms of Payment
- Experience in Field of Truck Placement for Transport Company Will Be Preferred
- Preparation of Daily Reports and Co-ordination for Collections of Acknowledgements
- Meet Cost, Productivity, Accuracy and Timeliness Targets
- Proven Working Experience as a Logistics Executive
- Record of Successful Distribution and Logistics Management
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Organisational Skills
- Planning and Managing Logistics, Transportation and Customer Services
- Manage the Entire Order Cycle So as to Enhance Business Development and Ensure Sustainability and Customer Satisfaction.
- Resolve Any Arising Problems or Complaints
- Continually Seeking Improvement.
- Deliver Solutions to Logistics Problems While Maintaining High Levels of Quality and Service Within Budgetary Requirements.
Industry - Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping
Work Experience -2 - 4 Years
Qualification - Higher Secondary, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree